Thursday


IObit has released a major update for AdvancedSystem Care! Probably, the most popular otimization tool for PC has now arrived to version  9.
Over this tutorial, I will cover how to activate ASC 9 for free, using a tool I made myself and with some licence numbers (though the licences won't work if you don't use my hack tool).

Download Setup + Crack

You can download ASC directly from IObit's webpage (you will be redirected to sponsorship like Cnet).
I have uploaded the Crack to Zippyshare, you will need later. 
Advanced SystemCare 9
Visit IObit

Download crack details
  • File Name: IObit Activator [build 40].rar
  • File Size: 0.03 MB
  • Hosted on: Zippyshare 

 

Install

Once you downloaded the setup file, open it and follow all the instructions to install. There isn't any trick there, so I won't cover step by step how to install, as it also is quite easy. 

Activate

I have found two working licence numbers that are available on my crack. Get it on top. Download the file, execute it and enter (the option that matches ASC).

Type 1 or 2 for selecting the key you want and hit Enter. I did a script code that will copy the key directly to clipboard, so just open ASC and register the product. Both licences are original/giveaway, there is no need of disconnecting from the Internet :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Posts